South Corsica offers a wide variety of activities, places of interest and sports which will enable you to discover a beautiful environment and some breathtaking sights.
The region is ideal for the sporty (diving, snorkeling, sailing, wind/kite-surfing, kayak, catamaran, jet-ski, water-skiing, quad, V.T.T., hiking, climbing, canyoning, golf, tennis, horse riding...).
It's also a region for those looking for more calmer activities (afternnon nap under the fig trees, sea excusrions, museums, historical and archeological sites...) and of course the Corsican gastronomie (wine, olive oil, meats & charcuterie, cheese, honey ...).
In the village :
- a restaurant offering traditional Corsican specialities
- a bar-tobacconists
- post office
- small supermarket
- a boutique of Corsican products
and here are just some of the places of interest nearby (less than a 1hr 30mins drive for the furthest) :
- 5 km from the Oriu di Canni (natural rock dwelling)
- 9km Porto-Vecchio (town, shops, bastion, marina, sea excursions)
- 10 km from Santa Giulia (the closest beach - boat hire, water skiing, windsurfing, pedalo...)
- 22 km from Pianotolli (beach, nature reserve, snorkelling)
- 23 km from Carbini (12th century Roman church with Campanile)
- 27 km from L'Ospedale (forest and hiking to Piscia di Gallu waterfall)
- 27 km from Bonifacio (medieval town, shops, marina, sea excursions)
- 30 km from the breathtaking Sperone Golf Course
- 35 km from Filitosa (Prehistoric site)
- 40 km from Sainte Lucie de Tallano (Olive oil fields and mountain river bathing)
- 52 km from the Aiguilles de Bavella (hiking, climbing)